Saturday, January 24

Day 20

As You Rise ... Deuteronomy 30-31
Chapter 30 in mp3
Chapter 31 in mp3

But the word is very near you. It is in your mouth and in your heart, so that you can do it.

This is one of the reasons I wanted to do this Bible study. To keep the Word of God near me. To keep God close in my life is to keep His Word close in my life. If I don't talk to God ( pray ) or listen to God ( the Bible and listening during prayer ) how can I grow as a Christian.

If my mind is continually on me ... I will live a rather sad life.
As You Walk By The Way ... Deuteronomy 32-34
Chapter 32 in mp3
Chapter 33 in mp3
Chapter 34 in mp3

But Jeshurun grew fat, and kicked;
you grew fat, stout, and sleek;
then he forsook God who made him
and scoffed at the Rock of his salvation.

And that is how I see my nation today. Forsaking the LORD. Scoffing at our own salvation. We are fat with wealth and we think of ourselves as oh so sleek and beautiful. We sacrifice for that which is not God and seek out abominations to perform. But, that way is a suicidal mindset. For on this path ... God will not rest with us anymore. His face will turn and we will know He is God.
When You Lie Down ... Mark 15-16
Chapter 15 in mp3
Chapter 16 in mp3

What are all the fears you have that keep you from telling others about God? For me it is fear for my standing with my co-workers. Or how others will see me. Or of losing my job.

Oh Lord ... I pray for the courage to speak what you would have me to say.

No comments: