Sunday, January 18

Day 14

As You Rise ... Numbers 9-14
Chapter 9 in mp3
Chapter 10 in mp3
Chapter 11 in mp3
Chapter 12 in mp3
Chapter 13 in mp3
Chapter 14 in mp3

Then all the congregation said to stone them.

Speaking the truth isn't always easy. Many times we don't want hear it and we fear others if we would say it. Before Israel two men stood for God and all the people wanted to kill them. Kill them for not saying what THEY, the people, wanted to hear.

Speaking truth will have consequences and we should not use the truth as a stick to beat people. And we should not hold it back from them with the false hope that a soft lie will smooth things over. Speak the truth in love and let God work on their hearts.
As You Walk By The Way ... Numbers 15-19
Chapter 15 in mp3
Chapter 16 in mp3
Chapter 17 in mp3
Chapter 18 in mp3
Chapter 19 in mp3

What are the tassels in my life? Well here are a few things that remind me of God ...

One: Never place anything on my bible. I remember that from my parents when they gave me the bible I still use today. Every time I look at my bible I remember that and, sometimes, have to take stuff off of it.

Two: My phone. I've turned my phone/pda into a reminder. I keep my prayer list on it. I have all of the bible in audio and text.

Three: Dead plants. Every time I see dead plants I think of spring and burning them. And how the LORD will gather us up and burn up all the waste of our life.
When You Lie Down ... Mark 5-6
Chapter 5 in mp3
Chapter 6 in mp3

Believe.

When was the woman healed? When Jesus said you are healed? Or when she believed and acted on that belief?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My thoughts are that when she came to Jesus, she was healed in her soul. He knew she was coming. He was ready to and waiting for her to come to Him. And then healed her physically.