Saturday, March 28

Day 76

As You Rise ... Song of Songs 1-4
Chapter 1 in mp3
Chapter 2 in mp3
Chapter 3 in mp3
Chapter 4 in mp3

Your teeth are like a flock of shorn ewes that have come up from the washing, all of which bear twins, and not one among them has lost its young.

"You teeth are so beautiful! All white and none missing!"

I don't think that would work on my wife. But, there are complements that do. And I don't take the time to really thank her and complement her as I should. To verbally let her know how special she is to me. And to let her know that through my actions as well.

So take the time to let your loved one know.
As You Walk By The Way ... Song of Songs 5-8
Chapter 5 in mp3
Chapter 6 in mp3
Chapter 7 in mp3
Chapter 8 in mp3

His arms are rods of gold, set with jewels. His body is polished ivory, bedecked with sapphires.

A bit of advise for the ladies.

A man wants ... no ... needs to know that you find him manly. If he does well in something, let him know. If you like how he looks, let him know. We are rather simple that way.
When You Lie Down ... Galatians 1-4
Chapter 1 in mp3
Chapter 2 in mp3
Chapter 3 in mp3
Chapter 4 in mp3

Brothers, I entreat you, become as I am ...

I'll be straight up. I am not a strong enough Christian to ever have told someone ... "Be like me!"

But, that is my goal. To be like Christ. And to be a good example to my sons. That I could tell them with all honesty ... to be like me.

No comments: