Friday, March 27

Day 75

As You Rise ... Ecclesiastes 1-6
Chapter 1 in mp3
Chapter 2 in mp3
Chapter 3 in mp3
Chapter 4 in mp3
Chapter 5 in mp3
Chapter 6 in mp3

Vanity of vanities! All is vanity.

I'm not exactly old yet nor wise. Though I do know that if all I strive for is from my own two hands ... it is worthless. My life can be taken from me by anyone who wishes it. All that I own can be taken as well. Family, children, money, possessions, everything WILL be lost in time. We may imagine that we could fight to keep it. But, it all will taken away from you.

In your life there is only one constant. God.

If He blesses you with a moment of happiness. Be happy in it. If you need to morn. Morn. Turn to God and deal with what is placed before you.

Love others and love God. That is all there is.
As You Walk By The Way ... Ecclesiastes 7-12
Chapter 7 in mp3
Chapter 8 in mp3
Chapter 9 in mp3
Chapter 10 in mp3
Chapter 11 in mp3
Chapter 12 in mp3

As you do not know the way the spirit comes to the bones in the womb of a woman with child, so you do not know the work of God who makes everything.

We may like to point out that today we can count the stars. We can measure the sands of the seas. We are so smart. And all the Bible stuff is just old stuff that came before man got really smart.

But, from the beginning of time until the end of everything, we will never know the way the spirit comes to the child within the mother. Never.

And I take great joy in that.
When You Lie Down ... 2 Corinthians 12-13
Chapter 12 in mp3
Chapter 13 in mp3

"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”

It's a God Thing.

When you see the child defeat the giant ... it's a God Thing.

When the 91 year old Sarah give birth to Isaac ... it's a God Thing.

When the death of one man saves the whole world ... it's a God Thing.

God will use your greatest weakness to prove His power.

No comments: