Sunday, March 22

Day 70

As You Rise ... Psalms 135-139
Chapter 135 in mp3
Chapter 136 in mp3
Chapter 137 in mp3
Chapter 138 in mp3
Chapter 139 in mp3

Search me, O God, and know my heart! Try me and know my thoughts!

If I drop a pop quiz on you today would you be ready?

Most students answer NO to that question. We rarely are ready for the exam when we know about it weeks before. Let alone the test put in your lap unexpectedly. And that is math. Not the test of God searching your heart and mind!

The only way to prepare for the pop quiz is to study every day. The only way to prepare for God is to "study" every day as well.
As You Walk By The Way ...Psalms 140-145
Chapter 140 in mp3
Chapter 141 in mp3
Chapter 142 in mp3
Chapter 143 in mp3
Chapter 144 in mp3
Chapter 145 in mp3

Set a guard, O Lord, over my mouth; keep watch over the door of my lips!

I need to shut my mouth. Not all ideas should be shared and not all things I've spoken builds up.

LORD ... help me to shut my mouth.
When You Lie Down ... 1 Corinthians 12-14
Chapter 12 in mp3
Chapter 13 in mp3
Chapter 14 in mp3


Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.



No comments: