Tuesday, March 10

Day 65

As You Rise ... Psalms 91-94
Chapter 91 in mp3
Chapter 92 in mp3
Chapter 93 in mp3
Chapter 94 in mp3

He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge.

Do you have an early memory of being held? It is more of remembering an emotion than an event for me. But, I do remember sitting in my mother's lap at church as she held me. Being embraced is a wonderful feeling.

And it is an amazing description of God and how He covers us.
As You Walk By The Way ...Psalms 95-99
Chapter 95 in mp3
Chapter 96 in mp3
Chapter 97 in mp3
Chapter 98 in mp3
Chapter 99 in mp3

The Lord reigns, let the earth rejoice; let the many coastlands be glad!

We are going to the Texas coast for vacation. One thing I am looking forward to is taking time and praying in the morning as I walk along the coastlands.
When You Lie Down ... Romans 15-16
Chapter 15 in mp3
Chapter 16 in mp3

Let each of us please his neighbor for his good, to build him up.

A good try to get along with your neighbors is to try and build them up. To help them and to encourage them.

Too often I don't take the time to really love my neighbors. To get to know them. Not as the neighbor who gets nosy and irritating. But, one who just shows they care. By getting out of my house when I'm at home. By playing with all the neighbor kids in my yard. By spending time with my wife and kids just walking up and down the houses and saying hi.

And when I ask "How are you?" to really mean it. And to really want an honest answer. And to really listen to the answer.

No comments: