Wednesday, May 13

Day 94

As You Rise ... Ezekiel 40-44
Chapter 40 in mp3
Chapter 41 in mp3
Chapter 42 in mp3
Chapter 43 in mp3
Chapter 44 in mp3

And behold, the glory of the Lord filled the temple.

I remember sitting with my oldest son when he asked the LORD into his heart. It was a wonderful moment and a wonderful memory. As Christians we are the temple of the Spirit of God.

Think about that for a second.

This isn't figurative or symbolic. The Holy Spirit lives within you. Every action you have ... the LORD is right there with you and within you.

Use that thought as you live your life and walk the path God leads you on.

As You Walk By The Way ... Ezekiel 45-48
Chapter 45 in mp3
Chapter 46 in mp3
Chapter 47 in mp3
Chapter 48 in mp3

And the name of the city from that time on shall be, The Lord Is There.

Now, as you go about your day to day stuff. Can it be said of you "The LORD Is There"? The name Christian is a label. A label that I can't really claim on my own. It is to be "Christ-Like".

And, being like Christ is not really something I can declare for myself. It can only be seen by my actions. Yes my faith in Christ is how I am saved. But only by what I do can people see the Spirit of God within me.

The LORD Is There! O that I could live that way.

When You Lie Down ... 1 John 1-3
Chapter 1 in mp3
Chapter 2 in mp3
Chapter 3 in mp3

Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

Live for me or Live for GOD.

I know the right choice and I know what I should do. Yet I still battle this. Within each of us is a battle: World vs GOD.

LORD ... Help me to live for you. Help me to be victorious.

No comments: