Wednesday, May 6

Day 87

As You Rise ... Jeremiah 32-36
Chapter 32 in mp3
Chapter 33 in mp3
Chapter 34 in mp3
Chapter 35 in mp3
Chapter 36 in mp3

Give thanks to the Lord of hosts, for the Lord is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!

LORD ...
I raise my voice to praise You.
I lift my arms in surrender and lower my head in humility.

For You are good.
For all that we have is by Your Grace.

I live a life in love of respect for Your Power and Your Love.

For You alone are God.
As You Walk By The Way ... Jeremiah 37-42
Chapter 37 in mp3
Chapter 38 in mp3
Chapter 39 in mp3
Chapter 40 in mp3
Chapter 41 in mp3
Chapter 42 in mp3

Because you sinned against the Lord and did not obey his voice, this thing has come upon you.

LORD ...

I pray for forgiveness.

I beg for forgiveness.

For the sins in my heart that a foolishly imagine to hide for You.

For the sin on not acting as You have called me to live.

LORD ... forgive

LORD ... restore
When You Lie Down ... Hebrews 1-4
Chapter 1 in mp3
Chapter 2 in mp3
Chapter 3 in mp3
Chapter 4 in mp3

Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says,

“Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion, on the day of testing in the wilderness, where your fathers put me to the test and saw my works for forty years. Therefore I was provoked with that generation, and said, ‘They always go astray in their heart; they have not known my ways.’ As I swore in my wrath, ‘They shall not enter my rest.’”

LORD ...

You are my Father. And like a child I have tried to walk without your hand in mine. I've run away at times, and then when I was frightened I ran back.

I'm so like the young child.

Help me to grow closer to you. To not go astray. But, to walk in the Light with confidence in You. For you ARE God.

No comments: