Thursday, May 21

Day 102

As You Rise ... Zechariah 9-14
Chapter 9 in mp3
Chapter 10 in mp3
Chapter 11 in mp3
Chapter 12 in mp3
Chapter 13 in mp3
Chapter 14 in mp3

Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion! Shout aloud, O daughter of Jerusalem! Behold, your king is coming to you; righteous and having salvation is he, humble and mounted on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey.

One way to find the truth is to look at what Satan and the world hates. They hate the humble. They hate and mock those that live in the right. They hate Christ.

So it shouldn't be any surprise that a savior coming humbly is mocked by the world. The world loves the arrogant. The world loves the proud. So the world puts them up above the rest of us.

And yet the world is still self hating. And with glee rips apart those they had lifted up and throws them broken upon the ground. Only to replace them with the next arrogant and proud man.

Christ came humbly to show us how to live. So reject the world's way and follow Christ's example.

As You Walk By The Way ... Malachi 1-4
Chapter 1 in mp3
Chapter 2 in mp3
Chapter 3 in mp3
Chapter 4 in mp3

But who can endure the day of his coming, and who can stand when he appears? For he is like a refiner's fire and like fullers' soap. He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver, and he will purify the sons of Levi and refine them like gold and silver, and they will bring offerings in righteousness to the Lord.

I love the visualization of God melting down my soul, my very being.

Through the fire of hard times, His Word, and whatever He brings into my path I see Him working at the forge. Melting me down again and again. Slowing burning off the impurities until all that is left is what is best for His design.

My sins are cast far from me. He no longer holds them against me for Christ has born the punishment. But, I don't get keep those impurities within my soul. They must be removed for we must be forged for His purpose.

So again and again you will be melted down.

Praise the LORD.

When You Lie Down ... Revelation 20-22
Chapter 20 in mp3
Chapter 21 in mp3
Chapter 22 in mp3

And he said to me, “These words are trustworthy and true. And the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, has sent his angel to show his servants what must soon take place. And behold, I am coming soon. Blessed is the one who keeps the words of the prophecy of this book.”

I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I heard and saw them, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who showed them to me, but he said to me, “You must not do that! I am a fellow servant with you and your brothers the prophets, and with those who keep the words of this book. Worship God.”

And he said to me, “Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is near. Let the evildoer still do evil, and the filthy still be filthy, and the righteous still do right, and the holy still be holy.”

“Behold, I am coming soon, bringing my recompense with me, to repay everyone for what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.”

Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life and that they may enter the city by the gates. Outside are the dogs and sorcerers and the sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.”

The Spirit and the Bride say, “Come.” And let the one who hears say, “Come.” And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who desires take the water of life without price.

I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book, and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.

He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming soon.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!



Amen. Come, LORD Jesus, Come.


No comments: